Apple Zucchini Bread
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini unpeeled and shredded
- 1 cup apples peeled and shredded
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Add oil, sugars and vanilla. Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, apples and pecans (batter will be stiff).
- Spoon into three greased 8x4x2" loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degree for 50-55 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.