Apple Zucchini Bread
Write a review
- 4 c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 c. shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 c. shredded peeled apples
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Add oil, sugars and vanilla. Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, apples and pecans (batter will be stiff).
- Spoon into three greased 8x4x2" loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degree for 50-55 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/