Fresh sweet soup provides your day's requirements of beta-carotene and Vitamin C.
Write a review
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- 1 cup fresh organic orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup plain, full fat, yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves, cut into strips (optional)
- Slivers of melon, for garnish
- Quarter the cantaloupe, remove and discard the seeds and cut the fruit from the rind.
- Dice the fruit and place it in a food processor or blender.
- Add the orange and lime juice, and puree until smooth.
- Place the yogurt in a glass mixing bowl and beat it with a whisk until it's light and smooth.
- Whisk in the melon mixture.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
- Serve cold, sprinkled with fresh mint leaves.
- Garnish with slivers of melon.
- This is a delicious side dish to a contrasted main dish of a hormone-free, grass fed steak or lamb chop.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/