Write a review
- 1 carrot, grated coarsely
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and grated coarsely
- 1 tablespoon whole-wheat flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Coconut oil, organic
- In a bowl, combine the carrot, potatoes, flour, egg, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat the nonstick skilled with coconut oil.
- Drop ¼ cup amounts of the potato mixture onto the skillet, flattening the pancakes with a spoon, if necessary.
- Fry until lightly browned on one side, about 3 minutes, then fry 3 minutes on the other side, drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.
- Served with a green salad, this delicious variation of potato pancakes makes a light and satisfying supper.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/