Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Write a review
- 1 pkg. devils food cake mix, pudding included
- 1/3 c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 2 c. shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1/2 c. buttermilk (I use buttermilk powder and follow directions)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 13x9" pan or bundt pan.*
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon, cloves, zucchini, buttermilk, oil, and eggs; beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Pour into greased and floured pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- *Bundt pan - Bake 45-50 minutes; cool for 15 minutes and then remove from pan.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/