Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Write a review
- 4 c. thinly sliced, unpeeled zucchini
- 1 c. coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 - 1/2 c. butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz can crescent rolls
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 10" skillet, cook zucchini and onion in butter till tender, about 10 min.
- Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
- Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in un-greased pie pan, quiche dish, or 12x8" dish.
- Press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Spread crust with mustard.
- Pour vegetable mixture evenly into crust.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes or till knife inserted in center comes clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/