Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Write a review
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 c. zucchini, grated and drained
- 8 1/4 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. chopped walnuts (optional)
- Beat together sugar and oil till blended.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, till well blended.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- Combine flour, baking powder and soda.
- Stir into zucchini mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Turn mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes, or till toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Cool slightly.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans, then remove and cool completely on wire racks.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/