Spicy Cauliflower Topper
This dish is a simple way to decorate a baked potato, rice or pasta dish.
Write a review
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cauliflower, florets and stalks chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 chives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add onion, cauliflower, curry powder, turmeric and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in purified water and cook gently until cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chives and sour cream.
- This is a delicious and simple way to decorate grilled fish, baked chicken breast and the starches listed above.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/