Sweet-Spicy Leeks with Cabbage & Onion
Write a review
- 3 cups purified water or vegetable stock
- 1 head cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 leeks, washed well and chopped coarsely
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Sea salt to taste
- Combine in a large pan all liquids and bring to a boil.
- Add the cabbage wedges and remaining ingredients and cover.
- Simmer about 30 minutes, turning the cabbage once.
- Serve warm.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/