Teriyaki Grilled Corn
Kids - and grownups, too - love this simple dish. The sauce can be prepared several days in advance and refrigerated until grilling time.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon organic brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon potato starch or whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons purified water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional, but delicious)
- 6 ears fresh corn
- Combine all the ingredients except the corn in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Prepare the grill.
- Remove the husks from the corn.
- Grill covered, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When almost done, baste the corn 2 or 3 times with the glaze.
- This is a delicious side dish to grass fed BBQ chicken breast and mixed green salad with light vinaigrette dressing.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/