Watermelon Delight Cocktail
Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer day or just after a hard workout to replenish your body with potassium.
Write a review
- 8 cups seeded, cubed watermelon
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 2 limes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water or fresh orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Puree the watermelon chunks and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Cut a lime half into 4 thin slices and set aside.
- Juice the remaining halves and add to the puree.
- Add the orange flower water or orange juice.
- Stir well, Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with lime slices.
- A delicious, gourmet way to top off this beverage is also with a hint of mint leaves.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/