Beet - Apple Stuffed Pita
Fresh zesty lunch or light dinner.
Write a review
- 1 beet, peeled and grated
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 1/2 cup plain full fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 2 sprouted pita round
- Alfalfa sprouts and/or shredded greens
- In a bowl, mix the beet, apple, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and horseradish.
- Cut the pita rounds in half.
- Fill each half with ½ of the beet mixture.
- Stuff with sprouts or greens and enjoy.
- A delicious side dish is steamed brown basmati rice or a fresh cucumber salad with lemon.
Gardens To Gro https://www.gardenstogro.com/